Visit the following sites for a wealth of excellent resources
- NAMI is a grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building better lives for people affected by mental illness.
- HOPE is a network of support and self-help groups for parents, guardians, and relatives who are troubled by behaviours of a teen or young adult in their life.
- Youth Coach Global helps kids, teens, and young adults meet with success by making professional life coaching services, programs, and resources.
- Power 4 Teens offers girls? self-esteem building programs (summer camps, etc.) in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Sugar Ridge Retreat Centre is a retreat centre in Ontario that promotes personal health for adults and teens.
- Teen Ranch is a not-for-profit, inter-denominational, Christian sports camp retreat facility in Ontario.
- The Fourth R is a consortium of researchers and professionals dedicated to promoting healthy adolescent relationships and reducing risk behaviours.
- Ontario YouthCAN is dedicated to improving the quality of care for youth in Ontario?s Child Welfare System so that they are empowered, secure and able to realize their fullest potential.
- Unbridling Your Brilliance offers a series of horse-facilitated youth development programs, both individual and group, based on the principles of equine therapy.